- All services with Frenzy Sportfishing require payment in full before travel commences.
- A 50% deposit is required to confirm reservations made more than 60 days prior to arrival.
- For reservations within 60 days of the date of arrival, full payment must be made to confirm the reservation.
- For reservations 30 days or less in advance, either with a package or a boat charter, full payment is due immediately.
- Deposit Policy: A deposit of 50% of the rate per fishing day is required to confirm a reservation that is made outside of 60 days. The balance in full is due by 30 days from the charter date. If the charter reservation is for a day that is less than 30 days from the reservation date then the full balance is due at reservation time. All charters must be paid in full before the boat leaves the marina.
- To confirm reservations a 50% per boat/day deposit is due within 7 days. Reservations not secured by deposits are subject to cancellation without notice. Deposits are not refundable, but are transferable if cancelled greater than 60 days from the date of the trip. Balance is due 30 days prior to any trip. 100% refunds for weather cancellations. The decision for a weather cancellation can only be made by the captain.
- Payment Methods:
Wire transfer preferred.
Credit Cards are accepted but subject to a 7% convenience fee.